Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I deleted my account from years ago to start a new one because I didn't use it....

Angry I deleted my account from years ago to start a new one because I didn't use it....

until now... but... ALL OF THE POWERPACKS ARE GONE?? How to get them back? quit smoking for example

Oh... I see... They removed the powerpacks for new users... But I'm an ancient user

I had them like 1 hour ago...

I will leave this site... this is stupid'

Dunno what else to do. For new users site is crap.

AND site logo sucks... even the name... jane concussion slayer was way better. the look of it wasn't changed for years. The only change is that they even made it worse by removing powerpacks for subscription and money. UF i'm so annoyed right now.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dixie,

I don't know if I can restore your old account or not. I'm pretty new to being a moderator. However, I will ask and see what we can do for you.

Judi

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    Dixie,

I don't know if I can restore your old account or not. I'm pretty new to being a moderator. However, I will ask and see what we can do for you.

Judi
    Hey! That would be a blast!

Thank you so much for your effort.

E-mail and username are the same after I deleted an account. But no powerpacks.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

We're working on it. And I'll make more space my in box, again! I've been doing this 1-2 times a week lately. Can't seem to keep up!

Judi

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Moderators, this has been resolved.

Judi

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Judi.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'd love to say I did this, but I didn't! I just knew several of us were talking about what to do/how, and it seemed polite to let folks know the issue was resolved!

Judi

New to the hero world

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    Moderators, this has been resolved.

Judi
    Does this mean you can help me as well? I did exactly the same thing as Dixie and removed my old account to start anew, only to find a much reduced range of power-packs. D:
    It's quite disappointing, also seeing that people have been having the same problem for years and the announced "paid version" doesn't exist... are all the other power packs simply gone, for no reason at all (since you can not even get them by paying)?