Thread: ADD/ADHD Allies!

New to the hero world

ADD/ADHD Allies!

Who else got called lazy, unfocused, or even stupid growing up (or more recently) because their brain worked differently? I did! So often and so consistently I've even internalized a lot of those labels and still struggle with them. I'm done struggling and ready to start battling! Who's with me?

Let share techniques and tricks that work for us, and evict those negative critics that settled in our brains!

New to the hero world
    Yes! I would love to be your ally! Are you still playing?
    I am struggling with focus, avoiding procrastination, and gaining and keeping confidence to reach my goals. Right now I get easily discouraged. I am at the end of my quarter and I am afraid of failing my courses because 1) I took on a lot 2) I was intimidated by falling behind and stopped going to class. My goal is to pass as many classes as I can this quarter and manage my ADHD better next quarter. I have a chunk of work to do in a short amount of time. I need to stay focused and work efficiently on that.
    Last edited by chasingrabbits; 03-13-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Hey to you both! Welcome here. Have you checked the forum groups yet? You can access and browse them via the "Community" tab above and then select "Groups". That said, I hope you find many nice allies and achieve your goals towards Superbetter!
    You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

New to the hero world
    Hey, I need an ADHD/ADD ally, someone wanna team up with me?