- Secret Identity:
- Current Epic Win:
- get back to work and feel valuable and comfortable in my job
- Birmingham, England
- English teacher
- I'm an English (literature) teacher struggling with depression and loss of confidence as I go through my third year in teaching. I'm using Superbetter to try to encourage self care and reward myself for my successes.
- literature, teaching, singing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-15-2017 03:35 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
View WonderfulTory's Blog
on 02-17-2017 at 11:12 AM
I did a good job the last couple of days. Here are the Good things I have done:
1. Petted cats.
2. Ordered soup instead of not eating because I had a sore throat.
3. Decided I was too cold-y to go out but asked to have my therapy appointment by phone instead.
4. Worked through some important things in therapy, connected with my therapist and felt more hopeful afterwards.
5. Went to choir rehearsal.
6. Told my choir director (on whom I have a Giant Crush